What is it/what does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
The power of 100+ must read business books
- Fierce Conversations Achieving Success at Work & in Life, One Conversation at a Time by Susan Scott – be prepared to engage in ongoing, groundbreaking conversations that will profoundly change your life.
- Love is the Killer App How to Win Business and Influence Friends by Tim Sanders – find out how by helping others grow to become the best people they can be, you are being loving – and you grow, too.
- The Likeability Factor by Tim Sanders – The more you are liked – or the higher your likeability factor – the happier your life will be. This book will show you how to raise your likeability factor.
- Confronting Reality Doing What Matters Most to Get Things Right by Larry Bossidy and Ram Charan – connect the big picture of the new era of business with the nitty –gritty of what to do about it.
- Drive The Surprising Truth About What Motivates Us by Daniel H. Pink – discover the three elements of true motivation—autonomy, mastery, and purpose – and how to put them into action.
- Influence by Robert Cialdini – Discover the sales techniques top marketers use to get you to say “yes”, and how to protect yourself from succumbing to these techniques
- The Upside of the Downturn by Geoff Colvin – how to see the recession as a rich opportunity to reinvent your business and lay the groundwork for future growth.
- Socratic Selling How to Ask the Questions that Get the Sale By Kevin Daley and Emmett Wolfe – How to sell the most with questions rather than talking too much
- The Power of Full Engagement by Jim Loehr & Tony Schwartz – find out how to manage your energy, not your time, more skillfully both on and off the job.
- Failing Forward Turning Mistakes into Stepping Stones for Success by John C. Maxwell, Thomas Nelson – What is the best way to respond to failure?
Is anyone buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something called the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. 100 Must Reads scores 74.98/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.100mustreads.com/, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $97.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: 100mustreads.com you’ll also be taken through to 100mustreads.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. This time though, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)